Crochet yourself a Snowman with this crochet kit!
This kit provides you with all of the materials* to crochet Sydney the Snowman.
You'll be making it out of beautiful 100% cotton yarn, in the colours shown in the picture.
The finished size is approximately 13cm in heights and 8cm in diameter.
Kits make a fantastic gift, as does the finished Snowman!
Skill Level: Beginner - skills needed to crochet Sydney the Snowman are single crochet, chain, slip stitch, half double crochet, decreasing and increasing. Familiarity with basic amigurumi assembly and working in the round is desirable, but not essential to complete this, as instructions are very detailed and easy to follow.
The Standard Kit Includes:
- 50g ball of 100% cotton 8ply yarn in White
- small amounts of orange, green and red 100% cotton 8ply yarn.
- Black embroidery cotton thread
- steel/metal tapestry needle
- stuffing / polyester fibrefill
- 2x 12mm wooden buttons
- 2 x 7mm plastic safety eyes with backings
- 1 x plastic stitch marker
- Professionally printed A5 full colour pattern booklet, written in English using US crochet terms.
In additon to the Standard Kit you may like to add a 3.5mm Knit Pro Waves crochet hook to your order.
* Please note that this is for the Kit to make Sydney the Snowman, not the finished item. Scissors, pins and blush are not included in the kit, but may be needed to make the finished item. You have the option of buying the Standard Kit or a Kit with Crochet Hook.