Crochet yourself a Misty Rainbow Blanket with this crochet kit!
This kit provides you with all of the materials* to crochet a Misty Rainbow Blanket.
You'll be making it out of beautiful 100% Australian Wool, in the colours shown in the picture.
The finished size is approximately 150cm by 150cm.
Kits make a fantastic gift, as does the finished blanket!
Skill Level: Beginner - skills needed to crochet this Misty Rainbow Blanket are single crochet, chain, slip stitch, double crochet and treble crochet. Familiarity with basic crochet techniques and working in the round is desirable, but not essential to complete this, as instructions are very detailed and easy to follow.
The Standard Kit Includes:
- 24 x 50g balls of 100% Australian Wool 8ply yarn. (12 x winter white, 12 x pastel rainbow colours)
- metal tapestry needle
- 1 x handmade progress keeper/ stitch marker
- Professionally printed A5 full colour pattern booklet, written in English using US crochet terms.
- a handmade fabric drawstring project bag
In addition to the Standard Kit you may like to add a 5mm Knit Pro Waves crochet hook to your order.
* Please note that this is for the Kit to make a Misty Rainbow Blanket, not the finished item. Scissors are not included in the kit, but may be needed to make the finished item. You have the option of buying the Standard Kit or a Kit with Crochet Hook.